When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Life At Intel
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology
You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
World class perks and benefits
Ours is a culture that encourages our employees to both live and work at their best. Bonuses, generous time off, paid sabbaticals, stock options and perks such as on site fitness centers, private transportation and continuing learning opportunities culminate in a workplace where we can thrive together.
What you will do
- Responsible for identifying failures and researching process/Product improvements to enhance yield, performance, quality and reliability of next generation Si, Product and Package technologies.
- Investigates and thoroughly explains fundamental aspects of material/device interactions.
- Owns the development of electrical, analytical and mechanical methodologies to ensure strategic failure analysis capabilities for future technologies and products.
- Directs new technology/product transfer, manufacturing startup, and the automation and improvement of the failure analysis process.
- Owns proliferation of shared learning across sites.
- Maintains necessary records and reports.
- Performs other related duties as required or as directed.
Required Skills and Abilities
Responsible for developing tools and solutions for the Intel worldwide labs to debug Intel microprocessors and/or chipset in order to improve yield, quality and reliability. FATD engineers have the opportunity to be constantly exposed to the latest Intel product technology ranging from architecture, circuit to Design-For-Test (DFT) and Design-for-Debug (DFD). You must possess a Master's or a Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics, or Microelectronics.
Additional qualifications include
- Good knowledge in one or more of these areas:
- Microprocessor architecture, DFT/DFD architecture and circuit analysis.
- Perl/Python/C programming/assembly language.
- Wafer fabrication process (added advantage).
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment, excellent team work and a positive mindset.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm