When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for identifying and researching component failures to improve product yield, quality and/or reliability.
- Evaluates the electrical and mechanical characteristics of integrated circuits, components, subcomponents, and systems to determine the root cause of failure.
- Analyzes failure reports and recommends corrective action to prevent reoccurrence of problems.
- Uses all standard electronic test equipment (digital/analog) such as Logic analyzer, ICE, ITPO oscilloscope and test systems to do board failure analysis and debug.
- May support new product transfer and startup and the automation and improvement of the failure analysis process.
- Strives to proliferate shared learning across sites. Maintain necessary records and reports.
- Performs other related duties as required or as directed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or a Master's degree in Electronics, Microelectronics Engineering.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interest in CMOS circuit design and analysis, DFT and DFD implementation and technology and computer architecture.
- Knowledge in Device Physics.
- Knowledge in system level hardware, tester knowledge and software programming whereby Python/Perl are essential and .Net is an added advantage.
- Motivated and willing to learn and grow professionally.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm