When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
Involved in development of system level test board design activities. Functions include reviewing design request documents, accountable for schematic design and board debug activities. Able to translate a set of design documents to functional schematic design and perform power on and validation activities on the board using tools such as multimeter, oscilloscope and perform rework when necessary.
Job also involves pathfinding and development of future electrical hardware solution for usage in extreme external environment. Requires fundamental knowledge of electrical design. Knowledge of PCB technology and material sciences are an added advantage.
Soft skills include the ability to handle and work in an ambiguous technical environment where one solution may not fit all and meet the milestones of projects involved.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or a Master's degree in Electrical, Electronics or Mechatronics engineering.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong fundamental on electrical circuits design.
- Able to design electrical circuits based on stated requirement.
- Able to debug electrical boards using tools such as oscilloscope, multimeter- Experience using EDA design tools specifically on schematic creation such as Allegro, Mentor Graphics, Orcad.
- Knowledge in system level hardware, tester knowledge and software programming whereby Python/Perl/C++ are essential, and .NET are an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm