When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
In this position, you will be performing failure analysis and root cause analysis on Intel CPU, Chipsets and Netcomm platform products. This includes PC system and/or tester testing and analysis to isolate the failing instruction and internal signal, applying circuit analysis and various device localization equipment and techniques to localize the failing circuitries and performing physical failure analysis to locate the defect.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for improving product yield, quality and reliability through the recommendation of corrective actions to counterparts in Fab and Assembly and Test for root cause fix.
- Participating in new product and/or technology transfer and startup, enabling automation and improvement on the failure analysis process, tools and methodology, developing new FA techniques and proliferating learning across sites.
Required Skills and Abilities
You must possess a Master's or a Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics, or Microelectronics. Additional qualifications include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment, excellent teamwork and a positive mindset.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Good knowledge in one or more of these areas:
- Device physics, I/O structure. Microprocessor architecture and micro architecture, microprocessor circuit, circuit analysis and IA-32.
- Perl/Python/C programming/Assembly language.
- Wafer fabrication process (added advantage).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm