When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology
You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Ours is a culture that encourages our employees to both live and work at their best. Bonuses, generous time off, paid sabbaticals, stock options and perks such as on site fitness centers, private transportation and continuing learning opportunities culminate in a workplace where we can thrive together.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for identifying and researching component failures to improve product yield, quality and/or reliability.
- Evaluates the electrical and mechanical characteristics of integrated circuits, components, subcomponents, and systems to determine the root cause of failure.
- Analyzes failure reports and recommends corrective action to prevent reoccurrence of problems.
- Uses all standard electronic test equipment (digital/analog) such as Logic analyzer, ICE, ITPO oscilloscope and test systems to do board failure analysis and debug.May support new product transfer and startup and the automation and improvement of the failure analysis process. Strives to proliferate shared learning across sites.
- Maintain necessary records and reports. Performs other related duties as required or as directed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment, excellent team work and apositive mindset- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good knowledge in one or more of these areas:
- Device physics, I/O structure
- Microprocessor architecture and micro architecture, microprocessor circuit, circuit analysis and DFT/DFD architecture Perl/Python/C programming/assembly language
- Wafer fabrication process (added advantage)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2022, 6:00 pm