When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Life At Intel
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology
You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
World class perks and benefits
Ours is a culture that encourages our employees to both live and work at their best. Bonuses, generous time off, paid sabbaticals, stock options and perks such as on site fitness centers, private transportation and continuing learning opportunities culminate in a workplace where we can thrive together.
What You Will Do
In this position, you will be performing failure analysis and root cause analysis on Intel CPU, Chipsets and Netcomm platform products. This includes PC system and/or tester testing and analysis to isolate the failing instruction and internal signal, applying circuit analysis and various device localization equipment and techniques to localize the failing circuitries and performing physical failure analysis to locate the defect. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Responsible for improving product yield, quality and reliability through the recommendation of corrective actions to counterparts in Fab and Assembly and Test for root cause fix.
Participating in new product and/or technology transfer and startup, enabling automation and improvement on the failure analysis process, tools and methodology, developing new FA techniques and proliferating learning across sites.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You must possess a Master's or a Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics, or Microelectronics. Additional qualifications include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment, excellent teamwork and a positive mindset.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge in one or more of these areas:
- Device physics, I/O structure.
- Microprocessor architecture and micro architecture, microprocessor circuit, circuit analysis and IA-32.
- Perl/Python/C programming/Assembly language.
- Wafer fabrication process (added advantage).
Inside this Business Group
Product Enablement Solutions Group (PESG) is one of the key pillars, enabling Intel product design teams get to market faster with winning leadership products.
Work Model for this Role
- This role will require an on-site presence.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:13th May 2022, 6:00 pm