When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
A candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor's, Specialist's, Technical, Master's or PhD degree from a relevant academic institute. A Student employee can do specific work in the area of their future degree or work as a Generalist in a specific department. The Studentship is limited in time with the intent to hire into a College Graduate/ Technical Graduate position as appropriate.
- Manage a group of products under the business segments to ensure factory meet commit and product priorities in the Production Scheduling horizon through monitoring factory execution as needed.
- Own to work out and communicate the factory recovery plan to stakeholders when there is factory performance issue or excursion.
- Connect to GPO for supply analysis, transactional activities needed and be able to link back the result to the factory or stakeholders for supply analysis needed. This includes working with GPO process owner on process capability and enhancement.
- Participate in line execution issues (induced by Planning) and work out the solutions to ensure smooth factory execution and no impact to order support.
- Factory facing person to support product xRB excursion management.
- Adequate technical capability and coordination skills in managing business needs and customer requirements.
- Apply lean and drive continuous improvement in site owned activities for improved efficiency.
Required Skills and Abilities
Bachelor's In Business Administration, Supply Chain, Or Industrial Engineering.
- Stakeholder Management Communication Skills Analytical Skills/Problem Solving Skills Business Acumen Negotiation and Influencing Skills Decision Making and Action Orientation (Coordination) Problem Solving/Analytical skills (LEAN - advantage).
- Technical skills (Data Mining/Data Analytics/SAP knowledge will be an added advantage).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:10th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm