When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Ours is a culture that encourages our employees to both live and work at their best. Bonuses, generous time off, paid sabbaticals, stock options and perks such as on site fitness centers, private transportation and continuing learning opportunities culminate in a workplace where we can thrive together.
What You Will Do
- HVAC (Heating Ventilating Air Conditioning) and Cleanroom Systems . Oil Free Air (compressed Air) and Vacuum systems. Chilled / Process cooling water plant. Exhaust /Pumps systems.
- Owns safety within area of influence; ensuring systems operate reliably to avoid manufacturing/facility (or operations) impacts by meeting uptime goals;
- Effective collaboration with construction and operations teams to coordinate work in the field overlooking projects to meet design criteria, scope, budget, and schedule; oversight of planning, design, reconfiguration, construction,
- Maintenance, and modifications to equipment, machinery, facilities systems, buildings, and structures as required to support business requirements;
- Delivering operational efficiency, maintenance, testing and commissioning solutions;
- Identify and implement opportunities to achieve lowest cost of ownership to key stakeholders while maintaining reliability.
- Collaboration with the Site Facility management team, suppliers, key stakeholders and through in-depth understanding of the operating systems to determine and ensure compliance to existing standards, specifications, building codes, and processes.
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess a Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering degree or Master in Mechanical Engineering degree.
- Knowledge of the practical application of mechanical engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and troubleshooting skill.
- Knowledge Industrial heating ventilation and Air conditioning ( HVAC) and design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Candidate who equip with experience in HVAC or facilities systems will be added advantages.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and must be able to work effectively as an individual with minimal direction and as part of a larger team.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm