When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Ours is a culture that encourages our employees to both live and work at their best. Bonuses, generous time off, paid sabbaticals, stock options and perks such as on site fitness centers, private transportation and continuing learning opportunities culminate in a workplace where we can thrive together.
What You Will Do
CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
- Responsible for safety within area of influence, ensuring electrical power system operates reliably to enable manufacturing and facility machineries and meet uptime goals.
- Effective collaboration with operation and construction teams including sub-contractors to lead and manage projects to meet design criteria, scope, budget and schedule and oversight the planning, design, reconfiguration.
- Maintenance and modifications/upgrading of equipment's, machinery, facilities systems, buildings, and structures as required to support business requirements.
- Delivering operational efficiency, maintenance, testing and commissioning solutions. Identify and implement opportunities to achieve lowest cost of ownership to key stakeholders while maintaining reliability.
- Collaboration with the Site Facility management team, suppliers, key stakeholders and through in-depth understanding of the operating systems to determine and ensure compliance to existing standards, specifications, building codes, and processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess an Engineering Degree/ in Electrical or power engineering
- Knowledge of the practical application of electrical engineering and technology.
- This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and troubleshooting skill.
- Knowledge of electrical design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Candidate with experience in handling facilities electrical system including Low Voltage (LV)/High Tension (HT),
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS), Genset will be added advantages. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and must be able to work effectively as an individual with minimal direction and as part of a larger organization/team.
- Is passionate about service excellence and has a proven track record in providing innovative and cost-efficient solutions that ensures a world class working environment.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in and role model as a change agent to facilitate and manage a dynamic changing environment.
- Open for new learning and continue to strive beyond boundary to deliver excellent services.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm