When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow! Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So, join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
In this position, you will be assisting the chemical engineer in overseeing the planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance, and alteration of facility chemical systems which includes Gases, Wastewater Treatment (WWT) and RODI systems.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for the ongoing physical maintenance and safety of the chemical systems.
- Responding to customer and/or client requests or events as they occur that may include troubleshoot and incident root cause analysis.
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgment and quality tools. Responsible for chemical systems operation reliability improvement, utility monitoring and conservation and innovation engineering.
Detailed Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible and accountable for RODI, Wastewater and Gas System.
- To ensure RODI systems deliver safe, quality, effective, efficient and flawless supply to all the manufacturing tools.
- To ensure the quality of RODI and give a support to manufacturing by providing DI supply based on spec's requirement. To ensure the wastewater from production floor will be treated at wastewater plant and discharge as per DOE compliance.
- To identify the problem and solve based on improvement of RODI and wastewater treatment system. To supervise RODI, Wastewater and Gas performance monitoring activities and actively participate in quarterly PEMS data review on system performance capability review.
- Partnering with Project/ design team to execute, upgrade and new installation for factory, building and facilities ramp. To involve in system improvement including system reliability, innovation, LEAN and energy conservation via latest available technology.
While working as an intern, you will be given the opportunity to learn/strengthen the following skills in a professional environment:
- Maintains high standard professionalism in attitudes and communication with fellow employees and customers.
- Maintains a clean and professional office and work area environment. We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results. We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow - Start today!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must be an advanced student in Science degree in Chemical Engineering related fields.
- The candidate must have knowledge of the wastewater treatment, including RODI water system, wastewater treatment systems, gas systems (including N2, CO2).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Intern candidates should possess strong engineering and computer skills with the ability to learn new systems (e.g., Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office suite, other standard engineering computer systems etc.)
- Is passionate about service excellence and has a proven track record in providing innovative and cost-efficient solutions that ensures a world class working environment.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in and is seen as a "change agent" to facilitate and manage a changing environment.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm