When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow! Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So, join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
Studying in Industrial Hygienist to work in close partnership with Intel Assembly & Test operations and Corporates EHS group to strengthen the company's existing Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) programs and create new innovative approaches to ensuring EHS compliance across the Malaysia site.
You will also have leadership responsibilities for Industrial Hygiene support for all of the Asia operations ATM factories in Asia. In this position, you will be part of a diverse Malaysia EHS team with a broad ownership of EHS responsibilities. The team supports Intel's business units involved in Manufacturing, Research & Development, Laboratory work, Logistics, Warehousing, and general site groups utilizing direct site support.
In this position you are responsible for industrial hygiene ensuring compliance with federal, state, local, and internal regulations. You should be well rounded in the EHS career field and be prepared to take on any challenge. You share the company's commitment to employee and customer safety and has a desire to employ new and innovative ways to ensure flawless Health and Safety compliance.
What We Offer:
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today!
What You Will Do
Essential Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Analyze and oversee all EHS policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local permitting laws/regulations as well as document preparation is essential.
- Keep abreast and full understanding of new and existing relevant laws, rules and regulations, and takes actions appropriate to ensure timely compliance and communication to appropriate departments.
- Analyze, evaluate and provide site management with solid EHS guidance.
- Understand the legal record retention guidelines for EHS documents and ensure they are in place at the site. Identify, evaluate and recommend new strategic, creative approaches to industrial hygiene.
- Provide strategic EHS direction and leadership to all EHS initiatives and business partners.
- Conduct technical assessments such as noise & lighting surveys, determining indoor air quality, radio frequency assessments and other relevant workplace exposure assessments.
- Develop and maintain Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) program for appropriate hazards in the facility.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor/Master of Science in Industrial Hygiene, Chemical or Environmental, Health & safety degree.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing, Environment, Health
- Closing Date:5th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm