When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Ours is a culture that encourages our employees to both live and work at their best. Bonuses, generous time off, paid sabbaticals, stock options and perks such as on site fitness centers, private transportation and continuing learning opportunities culminate in a workplace where we can thrive together.
What you will do
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. The intern role will include learning and supporting manufacturing. Additionally, the intern will learn to integrate, assemble, test, install, configure, and/or support engineering efforts at Assembly Operations.
The intern will learn to coordinate factory requirements, and recommend technical solutions. The intern will learn to apply advanced troubleshooting to equipment system problems, drive continuous improvement efforts to meet equipment systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs. There are high possibility the intern will involve in data crunching, data collection and improvise process issues
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must be able to do internship in Kulim
- Currently undertaking Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electronics Engineering/ Mechatronic Engineering
- Minimum 6 months internship duration.
- Strong communication skills (oral & written) and demonstrated ability to communicate at various levels of abstraction 5) Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
- Must be a self-starter capable of managing your own activities as well as supporting team activities.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm