When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
In this position your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for kernel device driver and middleware software integration and development for Linux and Windows.
- Participating in software requirements and planning for software releases.
- Practicing sound software engineering best practices unit test and automation.
- Collecting and enabling Software metrics for project review.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You must possess a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree and or a PhD in Software Engineering Electronics or Computer Engineering.
- Ability to read and understand datasheets and schematics. C, C++ programming knowledge Linux and Windows driver development knowledge.
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment and with others in cross site organizations.
- Ability to work independently, interdependently and work at various levels of abstraction (from concept to details).
- Proactive self-learning attitude and demonstrates keen desire to keep up with technology.
- Trustworthy team player.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:13th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm