When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
As a DevOps graduate trainee, you will be one of the team members to participate in projects that enhanced build and test operation efficiency and quality through automation and tools. You will also be involved in exploring Artificial Intelligent methods and implement into build and test operation for efficiency enhancement.
The position is ideal for a strong software developer who has strong analytical skills, is innovative and continues looking for productivity improvement. This position provides an excellent opportunity to gain experience in innovating and automating the build & test operation processes, explore AI to improve efficiency and productivity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors or Master's degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering.
- Proficient in Perl or Python programming language.
- Knowledge of database and server setup is a plus, but not essential.
- Experience in AI related field is a plus.
- Knowledge of .NET or Angular and Front-End WEB GUI will be an added advantage.
- Possess creative mind, self-motivated and have passion in working in software infrastructure and tools development.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and often intense project schedule.
- Possessed excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a good team-player as well as able to work independently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2022, 6:00 pm