When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Software Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Degree.
- Proficient in the scripting language, Python, Object-Oriented Programming, etc.
- Understand/experience in using any versioning control tool such as GitLab, Team Forge, and GitHub. - Good communication skills.
- Keen learner and having a strong interest in DevOps-related topics.
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment.
- Ability to work in a team and individually when the project/tasks are assigned.
- Added advantage if the candidate is proficient in PowerBI.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm