When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Inside this Business Group:
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art - from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
What You Will Do
The Advanced Design (AD) team within Design Enablement (DE) organization is looking for talented individuals to work in Memory Design or ASIC Auto Place and Route (APR) block Design Technology Co-Optimization (DTCO) domain.
At Intel, Design Enablement (DE) is one of the key pillars enabling Intel to deliver winning products in the marketplace. Your work will directly enable design teams to get to market faster with leadership products on cutting edge technologies.
As part of the AD team, you will join a highly motivated team of talented engineers performing all aspects of the SoC design flow from high level design to synthesis, place and route, timing and power to create an optimal design OR focusing on pathfinding and development of advanced memory technology and circuits to enable best-in-class memory collateral/IP and product design.
Your responsibilities include although not limited to:
- Support RTL synthesis and place and route experiments using internal and external vendor tools to improve Intel's product Power, Performance, and Area.
- Deal with changes in floorplan, corresponding scaling, and its impact to power, congestion, and timing for the present technology node and predict how it would impact the scaling of power, routing and timing for the next technology node.
- Help improve cell utilization and transistor density metrics by leveraging leading edge tools and methodologies.
- Able to analyze power (dynamic and leakage), performance (setup and hold), improve critical path timing, find ways to reduce congestion by making best use of available metal layers, debug tools and more.
- Memory pathfinding activities and power performance area (PPA) optimization through design technology co-optimization (DTCO); product/design enablement - Memory bit cell and complex periphery IC layout and automation.
- Memory array/IP design, memory circuit innovation, TestChip design/execution/validation.
- Pre/post-Si validation/debug to enable yield and parametric tracking/ramp.
Required Skills and Abilities
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or another related Electrical Scientific STEM field with good CGPA.
- Good communication skills and proficient in English.
- Knowledge of Unix, TCL/Per/Python/Ruby programming.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:17th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm