When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do, and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology
You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Ours is a culture that encourages our employees to both live and work at their best. Bonuses, generous time off, paid sabbaticals, stock options and perks such as on-site fitness centers, private transportation and continuing learning opportunities culminate in a workplace where we can thrive together.
What You Will Do
Intel PSG offers a large selection of intellectual property IP cores optimized for Intel FPGA devices, all of which are developed for highest performance, lowest cost, ease of use and fastest time to market. The Custom IP Engineering Solution group is responsible for High-Speed Protocol IP development, which includes participating in high-level product specifications, logic (RTL) design and implementation, RTL verification, IP FPGA emulation prototyping and hardware validation using Quartus Development Kit. As an IP Design Engineer focusing on IP Design, Verification and Validation, you will be responsible for carrying out design and validation for Intel next generation IP across the Intel FPGA IP product portfolios, eg. PCle, Ethernet, Interlaken, JESD204, Serial Lite, CPRI, ORan and more.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Familiar in FPGA, custom IC or ASIC design and verification, demonstrated excellence in any of the product development areas from architecture, design, validation to product.
- I am interested in learning advanced system design and validation methodologies and technologies such as FPGA prototyping, emulation, simulation and co emulation.
- Experience using advanced verification methodologies such as UVM, OVM, VMM, System Verilog, constrained random verification, assertion-based verification, and functional coverage techniques is a strong plus.
- Familiarity or experience in RTL design with Verilog and VHDL is a strong plus.
- Familiarity or experience in embedded SW and HW design is a strong plus.
- I am interested to learn any protocol such as PCle, Ethernet, IEEE 1588, JESD204, Interlaken, Serial Lite or 5G network.
- Familiarity with Python, Perl, TCL and shell scripts is a plus.
- Familiarity with Intel Quartus or Xilinx Vivado is a plus.
- Highly motivated to learn and adapt to fast changing technologies and environments.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and communication skills, initiative, promote innovation and teamwork.
- Self-motivated and ability to excel in a team environment.
- Demonstrates fundamental values such as accountability, integrity and a winning mindset
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:19th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm