When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
Creates, defines and develops system validation environment and test suites. Uses and applies emulation and platform-level tools and techniques to ensure performance to spec.
Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans and debug of failures in emulation environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Masters in Computer /Electronic Engineering.
- Knowledge on Computer System Architecture and/or related software-hardware sub-systems.
- Experience with software programming in Python, C and/or C++ language.
- Hands-on experience at Emulation/Silicon/FPGA debug, or RTL validation is a plus.
- A team player with good planning and communication skills.
- Highly motivated, curious, and keenly interested in finding and resolving technical anomalies.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm