When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
In this position, you will be involved in the training, design and development of next generation SOC/CPU for a wide range of Intel products. Your responsibilities will include some of the following but not limited to:
- Involved in IP RTL design/development or IP integration into SOC. Assist in implementing new features, change requests/improvements on existing features for the IP.
- Perform FE Quality checks in various logic design aspect ranging from RTL static checks to RTL synthesizability check, timing/power convergence, netlist quality check, Formal Equivalent Verification and many more.
- Perform design exercise, collaborate with verification team for functional/feature/integration validation.
- Define VLSI Structural Design methodology and developing design flows. Implement structural physical designs, such as synthesis, floor planning, power-grid and clock tree designs, timing budgeting and closure, place and route, RC-extraction and integration.
- Verify structural physical designs, such as functional equivalency, timing/performance, noise, layout design rules, reliability and power.
- Develop Analog IP on next generation deep submicron process for the Intel's SOC, perform tasks related to Very-large-scale integration VLSI complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor CMOS IC design, Solid state physics and physical layout.
Such tasks may include:
- Circuit design of high-speed clocking related circuits [phase-locked loop PLL, delay-locked loop DLL, bandgap] or high voltage input/output IO [double data rate DDR/LPDDR, General-purpose input/output GPIO, OPIO].
- Responsible to validate and integrate third party Intellectual Properties IPs ensuring they meet product specification and functionality before they are productized into physical chip. Successful applicants will be required to work very closely with design teams and architects to implement the low-level Register Transfer Logic (RTL) design to ensure overall good functionality of the chip.
- Develop specific test environment/platform, validation methodology and test plan to validate System on Chip SOC design by identifying and exercising boundary conditions and special cases in an effort to -break- the chip to find that last elusive bug.
- Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation for SoC System on a Chip development for testability and debuggability.
- Determines architecture design, logic design, and system simulation.
- Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation.
- Performs Logic design for integration of cell libraries, functional units and sub-systems into SoC full chip designs, Register Transfer Level coding, and simulation for SoCs.
- Contributes to the development of multidimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits.
- Performs all aspects of the SoC design flow from high-level design to synthesis, place and route, timing and power to create a design database that is ready for manufacturing.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operation infrastructure, conducts experimental tests, and evaluates results.
- May also review vendor capability to support development.
Required Skills and Abilities
You must possess a Bachelor of Engineering degree or a Master of Science degree in Electronic, Electrical or Computer Engineering.
Additional qualifications include:
- Familiarity with Very Large-Scale Integration VLSI Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor CMOS logic circuit design.
- Well versed in UNIX, C programming and relevant Computer Aided Design CAD tools.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:16th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm