When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
Corporate Services Caf Dining is looking for an intern to join as Communication Specialist for a duration of minimum 6 months. The successful candidate will be part of the caf dining team responsible for evaluating, planning, designing and execution of multiple programs to deliver exceptional services and experiences to Intel employees.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Create and recommend communications strategy and tactics that will attract attention of wide audience.
- Create posters, signages, briefing documents, memos, Q and As and other communications materials relevant to caf programs.
- Create newsletters or videos for publication in Intel internal webpages.
- Support all other related activities in the cafeterias including coordinating events, surveys, audits etc.
- Track, measure and report out on communications or employees' feedbacks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- Creativity with strong graphic design skills.
- Knowledge of Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software.
- Able to write communication content in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Able to communicate content (written or oral) clearly and concisely.
- Sense of urgency and solution oriented.
- Attention to details.
An ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to turn ideas into interesting stories and concepts which are easily understood by a broad audience.
- Passion for social media and explore new ways to reach out to internal customers creatively and effectively.
- Creativity, energy, and self-sufficiency in execution.
- Flexibility and resiliency in problem solving in a dynamic, always-on communications environment and commitment to meet tight timeline
- Strong interpersonal, stakeholder management and relationship-building skills
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Journalism, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm