Join our Intel Fab Construction Enterprise (FCE) who builds the world's largest semiconductor manufacturing factories across the globe. The future is what we build. Our enterprise manages a portfolio of capital projects on-site with a large contractor workforce that encompasses outsourced general contractors, A/E firms and key trade companies in the Semiconductor Construction Industry.
The scope of our work includes but is not limited to Progressive Build, tool install and new factories and site infrastructure. We are looking for world class diverse technical talent to join our team. If you enjoy working with the latest technology in a rewarding, fast-paced environment, this is the right place for you. Everywhere you go, you'll find an opportunity to make a difference. In any given workday, you will be given responsibility to innovate and create an impact to our business.
We are looking for a Construction Project Management Intern to assist us with our Progressive Build and Tool Install Projects.
This internship hire for Intel Penang or Kulim campus and relocation assistance will not be provided.
Inside this Business Group:
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art - From semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
What You Will Do
As a Construction Project Management Intern your responsibilities will include assisting project manager but are not limited to:
- To plan and deliver tool installation and progressive built construction projects per the plan schedule.
- From project initiation through closeout, including the development and management of project scope, schedules, budgets, contracting and compensation strategies, EHS, quality program, project controls, and change management.
- Ensure that the project is at all times in compliance with Construction Management Practices and standard operating procedures.
- Projects include disciplines such as mechanical, process, electrical, architectural, IT, and I/C.
- Partner with CS Operations, and Factory to develop and manage an integrated plan that will achieve project objectives and commitments.
- Integrating safety into daily business and meeting safety requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in either Engineering or Construction Management or a closely related field.
- Willingness to professionally present to peers and leadership on a regular basis.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Skills to collaborate with others in a dynamic work environment.
- Willingness to work and adapt to a rapidly changing environment with minimal supervision.
- Acute sense of personal safety and safety of those around them.
- Expertise to gather and organize data in a clear and logical manner.
- Skills to collaborate well with stakeholders of various backgrounds.
- Value for safety and a safe project environment.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Construction, Engineering, Management
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2022, 6:00 pm