What you will do
- IP development encompassing RTL design and validation, circuit validation, physical design implementation, performance and reliability validation, layout closure.
What you will need
- Bachelor/Masters of Science/Engineering degree in Electronic/Microelectronics Engineering.
- Knowlegeable in digital logic design, VLSI CMOS custom circuit design
- Strong programming skills in C/C++, or Perl/TCL
- Good communication and strong analytical skills
Closing in 13 hours
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm