When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Life At Intel
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology
You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
World class perks and benefits
Ours is a culture that encourages our employees to both live and work at their best. Bonuses, generous time off, paid sabbaticals, stock options and perks such as on site fitness centers, private transportation and continuing learning opportunities culminate in a workplace where we can thrive together.
What you will do
Looking for passionate, motivated and self-driven candidate who likes to deal with different challenges and make a difference. This graduate trainee position will bring experience in pre/post-silicon validation and exposure to digital logic design.
Candidate will have opportunity to learn and contribute to pre-silicon verification in Chipsets Logic Team (CLT) under Chipsets Silicon Group (CSG). CLT team owned the Front End development of Chipsets specific logic e.g. General Purpose Input Output, Clocking Unit, etc for Intel Client and Server Chipsets which attaches to every Intel Client and Server Central Processing Unit (CPU) sold.
If you are someone who gets motivated by the fact that you are making positive difference in people's lives by delivering the designs that goes in all these products, then this is a place to be.
In this position you will work with design & development (D&D) team whom designing the Chipsets logic for Intel latest product. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Learning validation testbench and building Register Transfer Level (RTL) models for validation.
- Validating and verifying the functionality of new architectural features of next generation designs by executing tests content or test tools.
- Finding and implementing corrective measures for failing RTL tests.
- Developing automated tools or scripts for the pre-silicon validation environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
Minimum Requirement: The candidate must possess a Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Fundamental knowledge in digital logic design/ pre-silicon validation / Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI).
- Experience in tools and methodologies for pre-silicon verification/logic design including but not limited to: System Verilog, Perl/Shell/C programming, Mentor Graphics/Synopsys/Quartus simulators will be a big plus.
- Strong analysis and debugging skills, creative in problem solving.
- Good communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software, Computer...
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm