When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Ours is a culture that encourages our employees to both live and work at their best. Bonuses, generous time off, paid sabbaticals, stock options and perks such as on site fitness centers, private transportation and continuing learning opportunities culminate in a workplace where we can thrive together.
What you will do
- Support the quality and reliability of Programmable Acceleration Card products from technology enablement, Quality and Reliability requirements definition, first board debug through Production Release
- Qualification (PRQ) and sustaining. Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Q&R requirements definition execution and reporting of board reliability testing
- Drive changes in design or processes to improve process/product quality and reliability
- Identify and drive root cause and corrective action RC/CA of customer issues
Required Skills and Abilities
- Masters/ Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Material Science or an applicable technical field
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a geographically distributed environment
- Well organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm