When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join the PSGs CLE Programmable Solution Engineering Platform Hardware and Board Engineering CPSEPHBE team in the next wave of growth in PSGs Engineering Group in Penang.
This team member will be working in a cross functional engineering group i.e., board design system thermal mechanical SW FW validation SIPI etc responsible for delivering robust designs that are used for power-on validation and platform development of PSGs upcoming flagship FPGA and SoC silicon.
Responsible designing and delivering real world application designs intended for Intel's strategic growth markets i.e., Cloud and Datacenter 5G Telecom etc. As the Board Platform Hardware Engineer, you will be leveraging both HW and SW engineering skills and involved in platform hardware power on board schematic design integrating RTL or FW releases to enable development and functional validation of our next generation FPGA and SoC platforms.
- Work in partnership with Platform Architects Board Design Team Mechanical Thermal and Validation Engineers and pre/post Si validation engineers to make sure all board level platform enabling features are exercised and proven robust meeting stakeholder requirements.
- Follow electrical signal measurement test plans read and understand of measurement results Involve in board level board power on and functional and electrical characterizations for Board Management Controller powers and clocking to enable customer application board functionality particularly the latest intel FPGA FPGASOC structured ASIC.
- Execute functional test content for intel high end FPGA using RTL code such as Verilog/System Verilog or VHDL IP blocks from other functional group FW and BMC that exercise the intel PSG latest FPGA features.
- Validate functionality and electrically characterize BMC and FW integrated at board level verify requirements are met and root cause platform issues thru debugging using advanced intel Quartus Prime advance debugging tools and inhouse test suite board test system etc.
- Helps to execute corrective actions for board level design bugs identified.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You should possess a Bachelor of Science or a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering Computer Engineering or Computer Science or similar degree.
- Knowledge or experience in FPGA ASIC or SoC electrical system validation system board bring up and debugging.
- Knowledge or experience in characterization of electrical signal quality measurement of power on FPGA ASIC SoC or ASSP devices or platforms.
Additional qualifications below are a strong plus:
- Technical background in RTLFPGA FW and BMC development and integration.
- Proficiency in intel Quartus Prime advanced tools flow such as FPGA design flow System Console IS Probes Signal Tap - Experience in low level FW development in CC debug skills and software engineering development process for embedded processor such as NIOS II or ARM Cortex A9A53 is a strong plus.
- Proficiency in scripting languages ie TCL Python or Perl.
- Ability to participate the power on test and debug of platform-board designs in the lab.
- Demonstrate a disciplined approach to problem solving and ability to make decisions in a technical environment.
- Capacity to work independently and in a solid team environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skill both verbal and written.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm