When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So, join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating innovative technologies that make amazing possible.
Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive.
CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
What You Will Do
- Prepare the MY CS site wide communication e.g., graphic design, grammar etc.
- Assist in defining, deployment and tuning of communication marketing plan strategies.
- Leading and supporting campaign e.g., Cafe promotion, Guest Chief Program, EHS related program focus on Implementation and execution.
- He or she will be supporting managing data collection, driving improvement for building, transportation, cafe and all the Services if needed.
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help.
Change tomorrow - Start today.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor of Science degree/Master’s in Communication/Marketing. (Proficient in English Linguistics or Business communication).
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, MS Office suite and Photoshop. Basic knowledge of design software (InDesign) is a plus.
- Experience working with website content management systems.
- Able to do 6 months internship prior to completion of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm