Inside this Business Group:
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel.
This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic to Intermediate programming skills PLSQL Programming skill would be advantage.
- Resourceful creative and innovative in coming out with ideas to resolve issues.
- Proficient with current IT technologies.
- Knowledge of Factory Applications or Business Processes is a definite plus but not required.
- Scripting knowledge would be an advantage - PowerShell, GitHub, Python, etc.
- Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and our schoolwork/classes/research.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:19th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm