When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Integrates, test, installs, configures and/or supports Factory Automation software systems.
- Coordinates factory requirements, maps them to automation systems capabilities and recommends technical solutions.
- Applies advanced troubleshooting to automation systems problems.
- Drives continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals as well as emerging capabilities needs.
- Serves as site expert for a designated set of automation systems including representing integration needs in cross functional and cross site needs.
- Position may include some software development of related enhancements of supplemental systems and/or support and monitoring tools.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related fields.
- Strong analytical or problem-solving skills.
- Basic to Intermediate level programming skills.
- PL/SQL programming skills would be an added advantage.
- Resourceful, creative and innovative in coming out with ideas to resolve issues.
- Proficient with current IT technologies.
- Knowledge of Factory Applications or Business Processes a definite plus but not required.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm