As today's Intel processor technology progresses into new market segments, the Atom/Quark CPU IP Validation team is tasked to meet these new technological challenges by ensuring the CPU IP designs meet or exceed the quality goals in the most efficient way possible.
As an Atom/Quark Validation GT, you will be part of the validation team performing logic functionality validation (in simulation, emulation, FPGA or System Level) on Intel's next generation CPU IP designs in close partnership with the architecture group and project design teams.
Inside this Business Group:
In the Design Engineering Group (DEG), we take pride in developing the best-in-class SOCs, Cores, and IPs that power Intel’s products. From development, to integration, validation, and manufacturing readiness, our mission is to deliver leadership products through the pursuit of Moore’s Law and groundbreaking innovations.
DEG is Intel’s engineering group, supplying silicon to business units as well as other engineering teams. As a critical provider of all Intel products, DEG leadership has a responsibility to ensure the delivery of these products in a cost-efficient and effective manner.
What You Will Do
Validate and verify the logic and new architectural features of next generation Atom/Quark CPU IP designs.
- Knowing intimately the architecture/designs of new features to develop test plans.
- Develop new test content and/or test tools.
- Ensure effectiveness and coverage of tests developed in the qualification of new designs.
- Identify RTL logic bugs and debug (individually or as a team) to root cause and fix.
Required Skills and Abilities
You must possess a minimum bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering.
Additional qualifications include:
- Knowledge of Computer System Architecture.
- Knowledge in digital logic design, pre-silicon or post-silicon validation.
- Experience in tools and methodologies for pre-silicon verification/logic design including but not limited to - System Verilog, PERL/C/C++ programming, Synopsys simulator will be big plus.
- Strong analyzing and debugging skills, creative in problem solving.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:14th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm