When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
As today's Intel processor technology progresses into new market segments, the ATOM/QUARK CPU IP RTL team is tasked to meet these new technological challenges by ensuring the Core IP designs meet or exceed the quality goals in the most efficient way possible.
As an RTL Intern, you will be part of the team to implement RTL designs and debug for Quark x86 CPU Soft IP. Performs synthesis, performance, power and timing analysis to ensure IP is meeting customer specifications. Supports validation team for bug disposition and bug closure. Performs and maintains quality check for IP design.
Required Skills and Abilities
- PhD, Master's Degree or bachelor's Degree in Electronics & Electrical or Computer engineering or related field.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following domains - Intel Architecture x86 CPU or ARM CPU architecture, PCIE-Memory subsystem architecture and cache coherency protocols, SoC Fabric/Interconnect design (e.g. AMBA AHB, AXI, ACE), CPU/Accelerator design.
- Industry exposure and knowledge of SoC/ASIC/FPGA design methodology.
- Proficient in RTL design using Verilog/System Verilog.
- Knowledge in industry tools and design methodologies for example: synthesis, CDC, lint, DFT, SpygassLP, PrimeTime, FEV.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and a strong team player.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm