When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
As todays, Intel processor technology progresses into new market segments. The Atom CPU IP Validation team is tasked to meet these new technological challenges by ensuring the CPU IP designs meet or exceed the quality goals in the most efficient way possible.
As an Atom Validation GT, you will be part of the validation team performing logic functionality validation in simulation, emulation, FPGA or System Level on Intel's next generation CPU IP designs in close partnership with the architecture group and project design teams.
Validate and verify the logic and new architectural features of next generation Atom CPU IP designs - This encompasses:
- Knowing intimately the architecture designs of new features, to develop test plans, develop new test content and/or test tool.
- Ensure effectiveness and coverage of tests developed in the qualification of new design.
- Identify RTL logic bugs and debug individually or as a team to root cause and fix.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Knowledge of Computer System Architecture.
- Knowledge in digital logic design presilicon or post silicon validation.
- Experience in tools and methodologies for presilicon verification logic design including but not limited to System Verilog, PERL, CC programming, Synopsys simulator will be big plus.
- Strong analyzing and debugging skill creative in problem solving.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm