When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
We created the Intel Atom Processor, a disruptive technology that enables a broad range of devices including entry PC's, smartphones, modems, 2 in 1 laptops, micro-servers, and other Internet-of-Things IoT devices.
You will be part of a team, participating in the design of a future generation high performance Intel Atom microprocessor. In this position, you will be responsible for the structural design in DDG Atom CPU design team.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to - performing all aspects of the VLSI design flow from optimizing design in synthesis, cell floor planning, placement, clock tree synthesis, route planning, static timing analysis, power reduction, layout DRC fixes to create a design database that is ready for manufacturing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Engineering degree or a Master of Science degree in Electronic, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Undergrad student pursuing Bachelor of Engineering degree or a Master of Science degree in Electronic, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong analytical ability, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and at various levels of abstraction.
- Strong communication and team work skills.
- Capable of working in a high performing team to deliver the results required from the organization.
- Scripts writing for data analysis and recipe creation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:2nd Feb 2022, 6:00 pm