When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Inside this Business Group:
The Devices Development Group (DDG) is a global organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, critical IPs including Atom and chipsets that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
What You Will Do
In this role you will be a part of the Atom Layout Team in Penang and will drive physical implementation for a range of Atom CPU products. The work is performed with broadly defined parameters and assignments are often complex and nonstandard in nature.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Independently assess and drive complex physical design assignments.
- Work closely with circuit design engineers to interpret schematics and drive physical implementation.
- Build and verify all levels of physical design hierarchy leaf cell IP block FUB using industry-based layout tools.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You should possess a Bachelor of Science/Engineering degree in Computer/Electronic/Microelectronics Engineering or a related engineering discipline.
- Familiarity with Very Large Scale Integration VLSI and Complementary MetalOxide Semiconductor CMOS logic circuit design.
- Well versed in UNIX programming skills in CC or Perl/TCL and relevant Computer Aided Design CAD tools.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:4th May 2022, 6:00 pm