When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Assist engineer in daily sustaining activities such yield monitoring; CIPs; PCS; defect validation / characterization; conduct and execute DOE data collection; data compilation and provide conclusion / recommendation based on data.
- Assist engineer in documentation for the new BKM (Best Known Method); RFC (Respond Flow Chart) etc.
- Learn equipment and hands on troubleshooting skills and work module engineer and technician.
- Perform direct observation on the process / equipment; identify gaps and define improvement opportunities and work with module engineer to prepare presentation.
- Submit weekly/bi-weekly progress to call out focus area, actions taken and action plans in the upcoming weeks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Engineering degree such in Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electrical/Robotics/Chemical.
- Good interpersonal; communication skills; English proficiency in spoken and written.
- Technical knowledge in statistics, process control, mathematics, design of experiment, failure modes/effects analysis, ISO quality management or PLC programming are added advantages.
- Able to commit minimum 6 months internship period with college's agreement.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm