When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
As an Applications Engineer Graduate Trainee, you will work with customers, and Distribution field personnel in multiple geographies, and specialist colleagues to enable design wins and bring issues to closure as efficiently as possible.
- In this role you will be responsible to assist in debug of high-performance FPGAs and soft IP using PSG design software e.g., Quartus, ModelSim, etc.
- Create/Maintain example designs and reference designs to demonstrate the usage of PSG products.
- Develop technical documentation such as software handbook, user guides, tutorials, application notes for key features and applications of PSG products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering.
- Basic experience in RTL coding such Verilog/VHDL/System Verilog.
- Analytical and strong problem-solving skills, and ability to drive issues to closure are essential.
- Highly motivated to learn and adapt to fast-changing technologies and environments.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English are required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm