When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
Designs develops modifies and evaluates complex Analog and Mixed Signal designs Determines creative architecture design approaches and parameters. Specialize in FPGA high speed IO design especially DDR and LPDDR interfaces.
Complete full circuit simulations including performance functional power and reliability simulations. Generates design collaterals and perform layout review. Also includes Analog and Mixed Signal design and development with specialized skills and expertise in developing FPGA products using CMOS Process technologies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Engineering degree or a Master of Science degree in Electronic Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- Basic knowledge in Digital Logic Verilog and coding basic circuit design and VLSI knowledge and basic programming knowledge in C or C Perl and TCL is a plus.
- Good communicator through verbal and written.
- A dynamic person who loves challenges and has a passion to learn more.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm