We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Develop leading edge wafer technology, define new devices and technology architectures based on customers and company needs.
- Develop methodologies for continued process / device improvement and reliability verification.
- Work with cross-functional international teams to certify processes and qualify new products.
- Plan, coordinate and analyze process experiments to derive necessary process optimization.
- Manage and coordinate development activities with manufacturing to resolve process and materials issues.
- Ensure fast and secure development lot delivery within project timeline.
- Support the production team in the ramp up phase of new technologies.
- Ensure process stability and quality across the complete production flow.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Master/PhD Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Physics/Material Science/Chemistry.
- Fresh graduate or 1-2 year of working experience in the semiconductor industry preferred.
- A strong background in semiconductor physics and technology, experience with microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) would be highly appreciated.
- A strong analytical problem solving mindset.
- High level of self-motivation, result-focus, communication skills, team player and ability to work under high pressure.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm