We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Manage Incident and Service Order tickets for WebSphere MQ and OpenFT, both in Windows and UNIX platform.
What You Will Do
- Receive, categorize, prioritize and track incidents or services orders using Remedy tool as the central Infineon ticketing platform.
- Analyze, investigate, fix known issues, provide workaround to users and work towards timely resolution according to SLAs.
- Work closely with other support team as well as the users and application owners to ensure that issues are resolved and new requirements are managed effectively through to completion.
- Provide daily system checks and monitoring as required and drive efficiencies to ensure the system and processes perform effectively.
- Perform Problem Management - Identify problem trends and implement corrective actions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant professional experience in system support or end-user support.
- Fresh Graduate with relevant experience will be considered.
- Good knowledge in UNIX (Solaris/Redhat/HP-UX).
- Experience in problem management.
- Strong proficiency in English and able to work both independently and a team player in a global setup.
- Experience in WebSphere MQ and OpenFT.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:2nd Feb 2019, 6:00 pm