Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
This Internship Program provides practical students with hands-on experience while at the same time fulfilling their practical training requirements.
We offer internships, working student jobs, or advising on your Bachelor’s thesis, allowing you to begin a successful career already during your studies. We want you to be equitably compensated during your internship or placement as a working student and for you to have the best learning and working conditions.
During the Internship Period, You will be Exposed to these Areas:
- Exposure to event management by assisting in planning and co-ordination of departmental events.
- Perform administrative tasks.
- To handle enquiries and other ad-hoc duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must be currently pursuing at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent with good academic result.
- Good hands-on skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Good personality, positive mindset and independent.
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken).
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm