Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
What You Will Do
- Support process transfer, process development, optimization and qualification for technology transfer and/or used tool transfer.
- Support integration block re-use and tool extendibility to maximize re-use strategy.
- Perform FMEA, risk assessment of process changes and process change management.
- Support excursion prevention, productivity and quality improvement projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Material Science, Applied Science, Physic, Chemical.
- Some hands-on experience in wafer fab wet processes, and related equipment engineering is preferred.
- Have good methodical technique in technology synchronization and process harmonization.
- Good knowledge in semiconductor unit processes, process integration, device physics and products will be of added advantage.
- Highly innovative, motivated and stress resistant individual with zero defect mindset.
- A good team player and able to communicate effectively in cross functional teams and at all levels.
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm