We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Develop Loader result analysis system.
- Establish documentation for all SpeedGroup in relation to HARMONY project.
- Perform Time Study for Loader and productivity project.
- Enhance current reporting structure.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Computer science, Mathematics.
- Current CGPA :3.00.
- Consistent work quality.
- Self-motivated and take initiative for success.
- Interest in data management, believe in data driven solution and innovation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
- Closing Date:4th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm