Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Perform process transfer, process development, optimization and qualification for technology transfer and/or used tool transfer.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Interface between production module/department, technology integration & quality engineering on daily routines.
- Initiate, coordinate and support excursion prevention, productivity, cost reduction and quality improvement projects.
- Perform FMEA, risk assessment of process/hardware changes and process change management.
- Perform integration block re-use and tool extendibility to maximize reuse strategy.
- Perform process stability, sustaining and improvement to meet overall company targets.
- Perform qualification of new equipment, and transfer used equipment as assigned to meet the company's goal.
- Partnering with production module/department, technology integration, planning, business divisions and global process development counterparts in mapping and enabling future technologies.
- Development of innovative processes and process characterization methodologies for existing and new technologies.
- Perform process transfer, process development, optimization and qualification for technology transfer and/or used tool transfer.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree in any field of Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Material Science/Engineering, Physics, Physical Chemistry, Semiconductor Device Physics.
- Working and hands-on experience in wafer fab PVD/ MCVD processes and related equipment engineering would be of added advantage.
- Experience and have good methodical technique in technology synchronization and process harmonization.
- Good knowledge in semiconductor unit processes, process integration, device physics and products will be of added advantage.
- Good hands-on experience on wafer fabrication processes, equipment and metrology.
- Technology and or product transfer, qualification and high volume ramp-up know-how.
- Highly innovative, motivated and stress resistant individual with zero defect mindset.
- A good team player and able to communicate effectively in cross functional teams and at all levels.
- Able to work under pressure and irregular hours to meet the company goals.
- Can complete 12 Months Contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm