We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Set up and manage master data elements ( Process, Product and Equipment) in the system, according to predefined business processes.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Validate data to ensure process and product requirements are fulfilled.
- Provide ideas to improve error detection, reporting and business processes.
- Develop data analysis through big data, statistical solutions, simulation, machine learning to generate valuable information for productivity improvement.
- Define and drive 4M (Man, Machine, Method and Material) productivity projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Degree in engineering, Mathematics or Computer Science.
- Last CGPA 3.00 and above.
- Data analytical skills such as SQL, Python, R programming are added advantage.
- Good in MS-office application, Excel Macro VBA.
- Good proficiency in English communication.
- Can complete a 12 Months Contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm