Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Perform routine laboratory analysis of wafer and non-wafer samples within committed cycle time and in accordance to documented procedures.
- Ensure accuracy and reliability of analyzed results by performing calibration and Quality Control check.
- Support Overtime whenever necessary.
- Follow best laboratory practices.
- Learn and apply operational and basic maintenance for all laboratory equipment.
- Assist engineers in performing laboratory developmental projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Chemistry or relevant course.
- Last CGPA:3.0.
- Familiar with laboratory environment will be an added advantage.
- Good teamworking.
- Time management.
- Can complete 12 Months Contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2020, 6:00 pm