We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Plan, organize, direct and control all functions related to material availability from the purchase and delivery.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Plan, organize, direct and control all functions related to material availability from the purchase and delivery.
- Implement and maintain MRP systems to ensure efficient and effective planning of materials and inventory management.
- Gather data from a variety of sources. Assess, interpret and analyze the data accurately to support demand forecasts for production requirements and financial planning.
- Analytic skills must include the ability to see the big picture and the demonstration of strong business intuition.
- Continuous review and evaluate forecasting models for improvement, accuracy and automation.
- Plan and execute the assigned relevant projects and system support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Diploma in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Last CGPA - 3.00.
- Knowledge in material planning, inventory management, sourcing and supply chain management.
- SAP knowledge in SAP PM and SAP MRP.
- Proficient in microsoft office program.
- Good communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally.
- Can Complete a 12 Months Contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm