Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Willing to stretch extra miles to achieve overall organizational goals.
- Preference will be given to candidates with strong knowledge of semiconductor device physics (e.g. pn junction diode, MOSFET, BJTs etc.) And wafer fabrication techniques and processes (e.g. diffusion, ion implantation, etching, photolithography, thin film deposition etc.).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Degree in Microelectronics/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Science in Physics/Chemistry/Material Science or any related field.
- Last CGPA : 3.00 and above.
- Good presentation skills with strong problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Can complete a 12 Months Contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Science
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm