Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for 4M, Machine, Method, Men and Material productivity projects.
- Focus on lean and cost reduction.
- Develop in data analysis with Big data, Statistical solution, Simulation and Machine.
- Learning to generate valuable information for productivity potential.
- Machine OEE and IEE improvement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Degree Industrial engineering, Mathematics, Computer science.
- Technical degree in an Engineering discipline (Industrial Engineering ,Mathematics, Manufacturing, Information Technologies, Automation and Data Sciences related areas).
- Last CGPA 3.00 and above.
- Deep interest in data science and innovative ideas.
- Self motivated and initiative to growth.
- Principle understanding of industrial engineering basics, lean manufacturing basics & elimination of waste – knowledge is an advantage.
- IT-Knowledge in MS-office applications & SQL as basic requirement.
- Can complete a 12 Months Contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm