We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Assist and support TD Engineer in the execution of the work package requirement.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Carry out logistics tasks like Wafer submission to FA lab, wafer to Shipment, or require operation including lot searching in the production line.
- Prepare and setup an in-line measurement or inspection recipe on the respective tool. (CD-SEM, Optiprobe, etc.)
- Carry out in-line & electrical measurement and wafer Inspection to support the work package of TD engineer.
- Prepare, setup & execute experimental/DOE plan (EXMS, FTR, Engineering route, etc.) and solve minor issues independently.
- Coordinating tasks among TD / Line Control (PCE) / Planning (OPC) / Modules / FA Lab / support function to ensure timely completion of engineering jobs on a daily basis.
- Close monitor and track status of process change, Experimental lots, and process stability of the implemented project.
- Assisting in logistic risk assessment for experiments, process change, and implementation of the measure to prevent lot scrap or excursion.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Microelectronics, Applied Science, Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, etc.
- Last CGPA - 3.00.
- Technical working and hands-on experience in wafer fab processes are preferable.
- Able to communicate and write in English.
- Able to work in shifts including weekends or night shifts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and also adaptable to other applications.
- Strong organizational, planning, and communication skills.
- A good team player with the ability to interact with cross-functional teams at all levels.
- Can complete a 12 Months Contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm