We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What you will do
- Focus in plasma etch production area maintenance activities.
- Mainly in equipment preventive maintenance (PM) and troubleshooting.
- Support Production shift by performing preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Present timely at production area and maintain good attendance record.
- Comply with equipment, process and safety procedure and OCAP.
- Assist Production as needed to ensure Production targets are met.
- To maintain equipment and workplace 5S.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Engineering Electrical & Electronic, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Electromechanical Engineering, or any related field in engineering.
- Minimum CGPA 2.75 or equivalent.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language.
- The Trainee shall be committed for 12 months services.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kulim Hi-Tech Park.
- No work experience required.
- Contract position(s) available.
- Fresh Graduate (without work experience).
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:17th May 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.