Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- To perform first level maintenance and application support.
- Setting up hardware, installing and configure software and drivers.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements.
- Writing recipe for metrology measurement.
- Responsible for tool performance monitoring and MSA studies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Diploma in Engineering (Electric, Electronics, Microelectronic, Mechatronic or relevant field) with min. CGPA 3.00 and above.
- Write programs in a variety of computer languages (such as C++ and Java) will be an advantage.
- Able to work in rotating shift.
- Able to speak and write in English.
- Responsible and work with minimum supervision.
- Able to complete 12 months contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2020, 6:00 pm